Efficient parts cleaning and solvent reclaiming. Innovations since 1976.
Ch.Batsch Verfahrenstechnik GmbH supplies innovative technologies for parts cleaning and for solvent distillation. The Batsch corporate group has been developing and building vacuum distillators and parts cleaning equipment since 1976.
New paths were blazed in 2014 with the founding of Ch.Batsch Verfahrenstechnick GmbH under the leadership of Christine Batsch. The IDO 36 degreaser built in 2011 was upgraded in 2014 into the IDO 72, with a larger volume and therefore higher part throughput per hour. In 2015, the range of stills was expanded by the SLD 40 atmospheric distiller.
Always following the motto: As simple as possible while always being highly efficient!
The in-house contract degreasing and contract parts cleaning business operates under the name of MODESTA and rounds out the services offered by Ch.Batsch Verfahrenstechnik GmbH.
- 1976 - Jürgen Batsch Maschinenbau Apparatebau is founded with the objective of offering vacuum technology/vacuum pumps The paint and varnish industry is the primary market. Extensive experience with vacuum technology in association with leading manufacturers.
- 1978 - First patent filing for vacuum distiller
- End of 80's - Expansion into metal degreasing
- Start of 90's - First installations of the vacuum distillers as bypass distillers on degreasers (DESTA 102)
- DESTA 20VP vacuum distiller is developed
- Since 2000 - In-house degreasing
- 2011 - Prototype of IDO 36 degreaser is built
- 2014 - Ch.Batsch Verfahrenstechnik GmbH is formed by Dipl. Eng. (FH) Christine Batsch
- 2014/15 - IDO 72 degreaser is developed under the leadership of Christine Batsch
- 2015 - SLD 40 distiller is developed
MODESTA Destillationsservice GmbH
Your partner for solvent distillation and contract degreasing
Patent filing "Method for cleaning fluids based on vapor recompression."
Patent No. 2832726 is awarded
German Vocational Trade Prize: "The jury praised the creative work as 'particularly qualified'."
Environmental Technology Prize; county Rhein-Sieg "....in recognition of his innovative work in the field of environmental technology"
Environmental Technology Prize (Blue Angel); City of Cologne "...for developing a method for distilling contaminated solvents, which not only saves energy but also avoids the risk of transportation and storage."
3rd prize for the Environmental Protection Prize of the vocational trades of North-Rhein Westphalia "...for the compact design of a vacuum distiller."